Friday, February 23, 2007

This is Friday Night

I'm just at home baking some bread and listening to music. It's Ski Holidays now so we have the next week off of work. Ahhhh. And, if that isn't good enough, Joel is arriving Sunday morning and I'm all set to go meet him at the airport in Geneva. It was quite the dilemma that I'll have to describe another time, but suffice it to say that everything worked out beautifully and my instincts served me very well.

I finally bought speakers for my computer today. They're so so cute! I especially love the heat activated volume up and down buttons. And they have really good sound. Honestly, it is like all of my music is new after relying on PowerBook built-ins.

So, here I am. As with every event that is highly anticipated, it's seems it will never come and then it arrives so quickly! Joel will be here in less than 48 hours. I can't wait. But I also have a lot to do before then. Oh yes I do...

No comments: