Thursday, July 13, 2006

Good Music & Reunions

I continue to be enamored with Worlds Apart by Trail of Dead. I swear to God, every time I listen to it, it gets better. The lyrics are emerging from the music like never before and this is probably my favorite part about any piece of music, how it hits you in layers. Mmmm, good.

MySpace is something I have only taken seriously recently. Today I got a "friend request" from a girl in highschool whom I have not been in touch with or even really thought about in years. It's the weirdest thing to see someone's face smiling out at you from their picture and remember them. It's neat, actually. For the first time I am actually looking forward to the highschool reunion I swore I would never attend.

So that's that. We all need good music and reunions. They keeps things in perspective.

No comments: