Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sick

Today was a sick day for me. I slept. Pretty much all day long. That's good because I was up last night with a fever. Pretty much all night long. Drrh. The day was spent drinking effervescent vitamins and wasting time on MySpace between naps. Whoever invented Paracetamol deserves a thank you. Sick days are a drag. The whole day goes by and nothing is accomplished. Well, except that I don't think I'll still be sick tomorrow. Nevermind, that is something accomplished. And I did manage to do one load of laundry. I would add a picture to this post, but I look horrible. I should go wash my sheets and pajamas and take a shower to avoid reinfecting myself. There's nothing better than climbing into clean, yummy smelling, just washed in Persil sheets all clean and scrubbed with nails clipped and hair combed. Mmm, that sounds so nice, I think it's about time to get ready for bed. Afterall, I'm pretty tired.

No comments: