Friday, May 08, 2009

Skin Change

Perhaps it was moving back to lush Oregon from Arizona that did it, but my skin is a mess! I never dealt with pimples or blackheads throughout high school or college and now I find myself needing a completely new skin regimen because my skin is no longer dry, but actually a bit oily! Ick. I picked up a few samples of Kiehl's Herbal Blue face wash and moisturizer last week and have used it for the past few days. I don't dislike it, but I'm not completely sold either. Another product I'm considering is Clinique's 3-step System with Mild Soap, Clarifying Lotion 2 and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. For the time being, I have a few Biore strips drying on my face. Does anyone have any other good suggestions for combination skin? Or maybe an answer to the question "what is going on?"

2 comments:

Ève + Tim said...

During my teenage years, I used the Avene products. They're gentle with your skin and have specific anti-pimples products for sensitive skins.
http://www.aveneusa.com/

Dr. D. said...

clinique all the way!!!